AI has applications across every sector, including healthcare, automotive, finance, advertising, government and military. In financial services for example, AI is used to organize operations, invest in stocks, monitor behavioral patterns to reduce fraud and crime, and increase overall efficiency.
APMG and BCS have developed the Foundation Certification in Artificial Intelligence, enabling individuals to develop their understanding of the fundamentals of AI and associated benefits and risks.
Accredited training and certification will help individuals to understand:
- The different types of AI and associated terminology, principles and benefits
- The basic process of machine learning (ML)
- The future of AI in the workplace – Human and machines together
- The challenges and risks associated with AI implementations including ethical considerations
- How to stay ahead of the curve with people that know how to exploit innovative technology
- Starting AI: how to build a Machine Learning toolbox in theory and practice
This course may be eligible for PMI’s PDUs.