TechLeap (Internship Programme)
TechLeap is Trainocate’s innovative internship programme focused on IT and aimed at creating a talented pool of youth in the field of Information Technology. We are looking for enthusiastic and driven individuals who are passionate about technology and eager to gain real-world experience in the ever-evolving industry.
As a Trainocate TechLeap intern, you will have the opportunity to work alongside industry experts, gain practical knowledge, and apply your skills to real-world projects. This programme aims to nurture young Malaysian talents, equipping them with the necessary skills and experience to kick-start their careers in the dynamic IT sector.
Trainocate Malaysia invites students to apply for either a 3-month or 6-month internship with us. The duration of the internship is subject to the guidelines set by your respective University internship requirements, and as advised by the senate.
Take your ‘TechLeap’ with us!
- Support the technology team with the maintenance of hardware, software, and other systems as needed
- Troubleshoot issues with equipment, i.e. printers, and computers
- Run software updates and backups as requested
- Participate in the deployment of new desktops or applications
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be enrolled at a college/university with a major in Information Technology/Computer Science
- Experience in using Windows Operating Systems (Windows Server/10/11)
- Experience in using Microsoft Office/Office 365/Microsoft 365
- Basic understanding of a Microsoft Windows environment is helpful
- Good understanding of computer hardware
- Basic understanding of how computer networks work
- Ability to work alone and in a team environment
- Must be detail-oriented
- Ability to seek out a solution independently
Digital Marketing Specialist
As the world becomes increasingly digital, businesses are scrambling to keep up. Enter the digital marketing specialist. These wizards of the internet help companies create and implement marketing campaigns that reach their customers where they are: online. Whether it’s through SEO, social media, or email marketing, digital marketing specialists know how to get attention and drive conversions. And as more and more businesses move online, the demand for these skills will only continue to grow.
So if you’re looking for a rewarding career with plenty of growth potential, we want you!
Social Media Marketing
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and additional channels that may be deemed relevant
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Write various types of articles on our blog on various topics
- Optimizing content/resources (E-books, whitepapers, infographics, guides etc for search engines and lead generation
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers, and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs
- Min 1 year working digital marketing experience
- Working knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) and content management system (CMS) platforms
- Working knowledge of web analytical tools (Google Analytics/GA4/Google Search Console etc)
- Working knowledge of email marketing platforms (MailChimp, Zoho etc)
- Working knowledge of paid media platforms (Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Meta Ads etc)
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- Impressive writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business’ various types of content
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale blog marketing strategies and tactics
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
Inside Sales Specialist
Leverages technology to establish and strengthen relationships with prospects, leads and customers. Joins forces with marketing to create a dynamic multichannel approach. Closes sales remotely without meeting clients. Has the drive to succeed and outright competitive. Does that sound like you? If yes, we want you!
We seek capable candidates (fresh graduates are encouraged to apply) to join our team.
- Manage all inbound leads (phone, live chat, social media etc).
- Generate and qualify leads to create new sales opportunities.
- Works closely with end customers to move sales opportunities to closure.
- Sets and executes sales strategy for assigned portion of account.
- Aggressively reviews account activities in pursuit of new business or up-selling opportunities.
- Builds targeted sales pipeline and forecasts data driven sales activities.
- Execute outbound calls to new and existing database to promote products.
- Deliver and educate prospective customers on the benefits of the products and services.
Our minimum must-haves are:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive, ability to listen and a good problem solver
- Ability to handle pressure
- Possess customer service skills is an added value
- Candidates must possess at least SPM/”O” level, Higher Secondary / STMP/ ”A” Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelors Degree, Post Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Required language(s) : Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Min 1-2 years working experience in related fields such as telemarketing, sales, customer service and/ or inbound sales
Sales Account Manager
We are looking for Account Manager to build our business. If you are already in Sales, you know what traits we seek and what your job is going to entail. To the very least, you got to be willing to learn, have a great work ethic, a positive attitude, enthusiasm and confidence!
- Identifying and establishing contact with new potential clients proactively
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients by providing information, solutions and excellent customer service
- Responding to sales inquiries from new and existing customers
- Persevere and be driven to meet and exceed sales targets
- Develop strong industry knowledge and relationships and in time be recognised for your industry expertise
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Our minimum must-haves are:
- Possess at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- Skills in Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Willing to travel and possesses own transport
- Good communication, negotiation, presentation skills, both oral and written in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Preferably Junior Sales Executives
- IT/Business Training Industry knowledge/experience will be added advantage
- Adaptable to the always evolving IT industry
We are looking for an organized, efficient sales support specialist to be responsible for administrative duties and assisting the sales department in gaining and keeping customers. The sales support specialist’s responsibilities include tracking sales leads, coordinating quotes with sales packs, providing customer service, and managing customer accounts. The sales support specialist is also responsible for monitoring sales and the performance of the sales team as well as recording sales data.
To be a successful sales support specialist, you should have good time management and organizational skills. You should also demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- Generates and processes new sales leads as necessary
- Compiling weekly lists of leads and delegating them to account managers
- Explore and research on new funding in Malaysia
- Responsible for tender request in the e-perolehan portal & other government agencies’ tender
- Does any necessary administrative work including filing reports or presenting the sales team with necessary documents
- Providing assistance to sales team as needed (quotation, follow-up, event/workshop & etc)
- Help troubleshoot problems with customer orders, customer accounts, and other related issues
- Monitor sales performance through sales tracking tools and report progress to account managers
- Identify and keep up with sales trends & IT trends
- Work with account managers to create and implement targeted sales strategies
- Keep up with new product sales launches and make sure the sales team is up to date
- Provide customer service by staying on top of pending orders and customer requests
- Identify where improvement is needed in sales practices and make suggestions for improvements
- Diploma / Bachelor of Sales & Marketing, Business Management, Entrepreneurship or related fields
- Having good prospecting skills, product knowledge, and other skills related to sales & marketing will be an advantage.
- 1 Year or 2 Year experience will be advantageous.
As a finance executive, your job duties include overseeing income and expenses, monitoring financial transactions, creating and analyzing financial reports, and taking actions to ensure profitability. The qualifications for a career as a finance executive include a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or economics, leadership skills, and significant professional experience in the finance industry.
We believe in both personal and professional growth, and that the only constant is change and improvement. We’re looking for like-minded individuals who want to be successful and make an impact in the world.
- To support overall Finance & Accounts matters.
- Responsible for daily accounting operations and ensuring compliance with the Company policies and statutory requirements/ guidelines.
- To handle full set management account and comply with the regulation.
- Liaise with auditors, tax agents, government authorities and bankers.
- Cooperate with other departments on preparing accounting documents.
- Communicate with clients/suppliers on accounting issues including new Vendor/Suppliers/Customers
To maintain and handle daily accounting functions such as: –
- – Accounts Receivable
- – Data export data from the TOMS system and import SQL accounting
- – Data reconciliation through TOMS system and SQL accounting
- – Assisting team with Weekly updates on unbilled invoices and collections status and HRDCorp/ Governments fundings/Projects.
- – Ensuring all the matters related to SST/ Submission and Payments are accordingly.
- – Accounts Payable
- – Ensure all PO’s from TOMS is accurately matched and key in SQL accounting.
- – Intercompany transactions and reconciliation
- – Petty cash, Cash flow & Bank reconciliation
- – Weekly and Monthly staff claim payment requisition (staff claims, credit cards claims, suppliers /vendors/ statutory/ other Gov bodies.
- – Ensure all matters with holdings taxes submission and payments accordingly.
- – Perform other related general accounting tasks as assigned.
- To prepare the weekly or monthly Reports & Schedules for Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet Accounts.
- To assist with financial year-end audit and closing of accounts.
- You will be required to travel for Gov departments/banks/ post offices as when needed.
- Cooperate with other departments on preparing accounting documents.
- Perform other related general accounting tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business & Accountancy or equivalent
- Required Skill(s): Accounting & well versed in computer applications mainly Microsoft word, Excel.
- Required Languages(s): English, Mandarin (mandarin preferred as role required to deal with the mandarin speaking clients)
- Preferably Entry level Specialized in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Able to manage variety of tasks, fast learner, good time management, strong sense of self-responsibly and detailed oriented.
- Experience: Corporate finance: 2 years (Required)