In this five-day course, you focus on installing, configuring, and managing VMware Cloud Director™ 10.x. You learn about workload provisioning, the creation of organizations, virtual data centers (VDCs), catalog services that include predefined virtual machines, and on-demand VMware NSX® networks.
This course also covers interfacing VMware Cloud Director with other systems and the integration and use of VMware Cloud Director Availability™. You also learn how to manage multisite, cross-VDC networking, and configuring Central Point of Management (CPOM) to define a Software-defined Data Center (SDDC) for a tenant and provider users of VMware Cloud Director. This course also discusses how to monitor various VMware Cloud Director objects using VMware vRealize® Operations™ and discusses administering tenant facing applications using vRealize® Operations Tenant App™.
- VMware vSphere 6.7 U3
- VMware vRealize Orchestrator 7.6
- VMware NSX Data Center for vSphere 6.4.6
- VMware NSX-T Data Center 2.5.1
- VMware vRealize® Operations Manager™ 8.1
- VMware vRealize Operations Manager Tenant App 2.4
- VMware vCloud® Availability 4.0