Gain skills and knowledge needed to deploy, maintain and protect data.
If you are a database professional wanting to land a database administrator role, a DBA who wants to validate their skill set or another type of IT pro seeking database management skills, you need CompTIA DataSys+. By earning this certification, you’ll prove to employers that you can identify database structure types; develop, modify and run code; and gather, store and drive data assets. You’ll also confirm your knowledge of:
- The various aspects of database design and planning
- The different phases of the implementation, testing and deployment of data
- The purpose of monitoring and reporting database performance
- Common database maintenance processes
- The production of essential documentation
- Best practices for backup and data restoration
CompTIA DataSys+ certified professionals demonstrate their ability to secure databases, protect against cyberattacks and control authorization. Moreover, they prove they can ensure governance and regulatory compliance.