This two-day, NetApp instructor-led course uses lecture and hands-on exercises to teach basic administration of a NetApp Element software cluster in a SolidFire system. You configure and maintain a cluster. You practice working with Element software features, using the Element CLI and web UI to manage storage and network resources.
- Identify the basic hardware components of an Element cluster
- Complete the configuration steps for a new Element cluster
- Perform basic system administration tasks from the Element UI
- Identify the Element data replication features for backup and recovery
- Monitor the health and performance of an Element cluster
- Use the Element API to perform basic system administration tasks
Who Should Attend
Element Administration is an intermediate course in a comprehensive learning path for NetApp customers, partners, and employees.