MySQL is the world’s most popular open source database. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced user, a MySQL database administrator, MySQL developer, or a MySQL security administrator, MySQL training and certification helps you develop deeper knowledge of relational databases so you can manage your MySQL applications more efficiently.
This OM-C-E2: MySQL Cluster Ed 2 training teaches you how to install and configure a real-time database cluster at the core of your application. Expert instructors will teach you how to design and maintain your clusters for high availability and scalability by using MySQL Cluster’s open-source and enterprise components.
- Install and configure MySQL Cluster nodes.
- Design simple and advanced cluster topologies.
- Secure cluster nodes and data.
- Backup and restore cluster data.
- Troubleshoot common cluster problems.
- Monitor and optimize cluster performance.
- Use enterprise tools to manage large cluster deployments.