This Oracle Database 12c: Implement Partitioning training teaches you how to manage partitioning using Oracle Database 12c. Expert Oracle University instructors will demonstrate the benefits of partitioning for different types of workloads and learn the syntax for partitioning maintenance operations. In this course, you will be introduced to Oracle Database Cloud Service.
- Apply partitioning strategies to enhance application performance.
- Use partitioning techniques to reduce impact of table and index maintenance.
- Use partitioning to decrease the time to refresh materialized views.
- Partition lob segments, nested tables and object tables.
- Understand the Oracle Partitioning methods for tables, index and materialized views available in Oracle Database 12c Release 1.
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Database Cloud Service.