Operate and manage successful cloud-service businesses using VMware Cloud director.
In this five-day course, you focus on deploying, configuring, integrating, designing, and managing VMware Cloud Director™ 10.x network objects with VMware NSX-T Data Center. This course also focuses on designing, integrating, configuring, and managing VMware Cloud Director™ 10.x with VMware NSX® Advanced Load Balancer™.
This course also focuses on the VMware Cloud Director Migration tool, using which the system administrator can perform the actual migration by migrating the workload and networks of the organization VDC supported by VMware NSX® Data Center for vSphere® to the organization VDC supported by NSX-T Data Center in the same organization.
This course also showcases how to monitor VMware Cloud Director networking objects using VMware vRealize® Operations™ and VMware vRealize® Operations Tenant App.
- VMware vSphere® 7.0 U1
- VMware Cloud Director 10.2.1
- VMware NSX-T Data Center 3.0.1
- VMware NSX Data Center for vSphere 6.4
- VMware NSX Advanced Load Balancer 20.1.1
- VMware vRealize® Operations Manager™ 8.2
- VMware vRealize Operations Manager Tenant App 2.5
- VMware vCloud® Usage Meter™ 4.3