Enrolling in this Oracle GoldenGate 12c training will help you develop your installation and configuration skills. By interacting with top Oracle instructors, you will be able to ask questions as you learn to solidify your understanding.
Learn How To:
- Explain Oracle GoldenGate advanced configuration options.
- Describe and take advantage of the Integrated Capture feature and the recently introduced Integrated Replicat feature to replicate complex data types and compressed data.
- Integrate the Database File System (DBFS) with Oracle GoldenGate to achieve Maximum Availability.
- Configure and implement the Oracle GoldenGate Event Marker system.
- Enable data transformation based on event records in the transaction logs or in the trail files.
- Perform zero-downtime database migration.
- Set up and manage advanced deployment models, like 3-node multi master replication configuration.
- Master Oracle GoldenGate facilities to detect and resolve data conflicts in active-to-active replication implementations.
- Use a simulated Oracle RAC configuration to experiment with the Oracle GoldenGate Clusterware-aware facilities, which ensure seamless data replication in case of node failure.