The VSIMP: Implementing the VersaStack Solution is a 3-day instructor led and e-learning, hands-on course focused on 80% lab activities and 20% direct instruction for field engineers. This course enables engineers to deploy and support a VersaStack system using methods and procedures defined in the Cisco Validated Design.
Infrastructure covered includes Cisco Nexus 9000 switches, Cisco MDS switches, Cisco UCS, VMware, Cisco UCS Director Virtual Machine, and IBM Storwize Storage System.
Upon completing this course, students will be able to understand:
- Describe the VersaStack components and architecture
- Deploy Cisco UCS Integrated Infrastructure, which includes the Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS), Cisco Nexus 9000 series, and Cisco MDS switches
- Describe the benefits of using Cisco UCS Director to manage the VersaStack environment and engineers experience those benefits through hands-on labs
- Describe how the IBM Storwize V7000 enhances virtual environments with its Data Virtualization, Real-Time Compression, and Easy Tier features
- Configure the IBM Storwize V7000 storage to support the VersaStack solution
Who Should Attend