In the Oracle Database 18c: High Availability New Features course, students will learn about new software features and improvements found in Oracle Clusterware, Oracle ASM, Real Application Clusters, and Oracle Data Guard.
- Configure and implement Oracle Clusterware enhancments.
- Use and manage ASM using the new features in this release.
- Use additional enhancements for Oracle ACFS and ADVM.
- Leverage Oracle RAC new featuers found in this release.
- Configure and use Oracle Data Guard new features.
- Use new Data Guard Broker commands.