In the Oracle Database 12c: Performance Management and Tuning course, learn about the performance analysis and tuning tasks expected of a DBA: proactive management through built-in performance analysis features and tools, diagnosis and tuning of the Oracle Database instance components, and diagnosis and tuning of SQL-related performance issues. In this course, you will be introduced to Oracle Database Cloud Service.
- Use the Oracle tuning methodology.
- Use Oracle-supplied tools for monitoring and diagnosing SQL and instance performance issues.
- Use database advisors to proactively correct performance problems.
- Identify and tune problem SQL statements.
- Monitor instance performance by using Enterprise Manager.
- Tune instance components.
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Database Cloud Service.