In this ATC-PYTHON-PROGRAMMING2: Python Programming II course, you’ll build upon your basic Python skills, learning more advanced topics such as object-oriented programming patterns, development of graphical user interfaces, data management, threading, unit testing, and creating and installing packages and executable applications.
- Set up Python and develop a simple application.
- Declare and perform operations on simple data types, including strings, numbers, and dates.
- Declare and perform operations on data structures, including lists, ranges, tuples, dictionaries, and sets.
- Write conditional statements and loops.
- Define and use functions, classes, and modules.
- Manage files and directories through code.
- Deal with exceptions.
- Create object-oriented Python applications.
- Design and create a GUI.
- Store data in a database from Python applications.
- Communicate using client/server network protocols.
- Manage multiple processes with threading.
- Implement unit testing.
- Package an application for distribution.
Who Should Attend
This course can be useful to those that are new to programming. To ensure your success in the course, you should have at least a foundational knowledge of personal computer use.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience with object-oriented programming and basic Python 2.7 or 3.x programming knowledge.
Exam & Certification
Trainocate Certificate of Attendance